Got banned from Runescape perm. now i need the next best pc game to play-please help

MIKE1800

Registered
Jul 11, 2007
Hey everyone as u know i have been banned from runescape with a very impressive player with sats 120 and been playing the game for 4 years....so im pissed but gatta get over it, could someone tell me the best online game out right now...a popular game and how good it is with examples of good things in game...i appreciate it thanks:huge:

Well, if you want to sell your soul, you could always pick up WoW.

I don't know very many good MMOs (not having a lot of time or a computer with decent specs), sorry. Someone told me the other day about something called Conquer Online (conqueronline.com, I think). I know GPotato offers a LOT of free MMOs, but I have no idea how decent they are.

Anyway, excuse my curiosity, but how did you get banned from RS permanently? That's kind of impressive. Did you try to sell stuff IRL, or scam?

Conquer?....eh....

people dont give enough credit to GuildWars... you should play that - plus no monthly fee..

MXO is also underrated in my opinion. but not available in stores anymore - so you have to go to the MAtrix online store and buy it.