Good Beat Em Ups?

lamanlupa

Registered
Sep 21, 2015
Fighting games had been around for a very long time. Since videogaming was at its infancy, it was already established that people could bash heads with a computer or with each other in the form of virtual combat. Aside from Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, what other beat em up titles do you still remember as good?

Killer Instinct was big when I was in my teens. I remember seeing it first in the arcade, watching some hotshot slaughter opponent after opponent with Fulgore's machine gun finishing move. I absolutely ruined my thumbs playing that game on the SNES. The sequel didn't get quite as much attention, but I still enjoyed it.

I reckon for me it was Tekken 2 which had some good characters and also was nice to play and had some good videos, and also a good game to spend with friends and remember doing that quite a lot. I think that it is interesting how the games were done pretty well in the 90's and also a games which were really made, and nice as well and enjoyed playing games which were well suited for people. I remember Streetfighter was was quite good and also nice as well and had strong characters like Ryu and Ken who were equal in fighting, and also Sagat who was working for M Bison in the game.