Games You Are Bad At

Goldie

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
I'm honestly not really all that good with video games. I just tend to obsess over the few that I actually like and sometimes I play them enough times to become at least above average at them. For most games though, I just either never can get them or plain just can never get into them.

I'm really bad at sports games like FIFA, for example, mostly because I'm not that interested in sports to begin with and I'm even more disinterested in their video game versions, so I just ultimately never got to be good at any of them, including NBA and other similar sports video games. Also I'm not very good at FPS, to be honest. I always end up being the most killed, though I guess I would probably get better at it if I obsessed over it like most of my friends do.

Which games are you the worst at?

I have to admit, I'm really bad at playing any racing game. I don't know if it's just me, or probably I don't have any sense of balance. I'm actually not really sure what's the reason why. But I can't really win in this gaming genre. Maybe it's just not for me.

I am absolutely no good at any first person shooter games. They make me dizzy and I get disoriented too easily. I usually just end up dying in the most embarrassing ways possible. I prefer old RPGs, tower defense type games, and any other game that requires more strategy than hand-eye coordination.

I am not good at all when it comes to playing racing games especially the ones where you have to tune your cars so that you can make them better and faster. I really struggle with racing games but any other games like shooting I am really good at.

I am terrible in shooting games and sports games. FPS games are just not my type, you have to do stuff so quick and dying is an overactive occurrence for me. I feel that you have to do way too much to be good at FPS games. I never was good at sports in games or in real life. I never really liked sports at all either, that's why most of the time I don't know what to do in sports games. The gaming genre that I am best with is racing games, especially simulations. I know all the methods to go around the track with the fastest time and I know how to tune my cars just right to my liking. Also the racing controls are so simple, gas, brake, steer, handbrake, and shift buttons. The only thing about it is that you have to use precision when racing. Don't expect to win a race when your at 100% throttle all the time.

I'm really bad at sports games like FIFA, for example

What a coincidence, I'm not only bad at FIFA I down right refuse to play it at all! Anything football related is automatically ignored by me, I absolutely despise the sport and everything related to it.
With no interest at all in the subject, it's down right impossible for me to do well in a football video game.

I'm terrible at all the Battlefield games, even though I have countless hours in them...I love them so much, but sometimes I think my run and gun strategy isn't made for certain type of FPS, especially the battlefield series.

I'm bad at tough platformers like Super Meat Boy and They Bleed Pixels. They require extremely precise commands to be keyed in, I always miss the timing and die way too often for the game to be fun for me.

Racing games. I can kill an army of draugr in skyrim. I am at the top of the damage charts in world of warcraft. I can get to round 30+ in kino der toten on cod (would of got further if I didn't grab the wrong gun). I own at pokemon. I have beat game after game of star wars lego, battle field one or two. I could win a space fight in star wars with a gun ship alone. I currently started playing tera, to much success. I play solitaire , averaging 8,000 to 12,000 score. I have beat flamming zombooka, 13 days in hell, and bloody sunset. Even dayz, owning players and zombies alike. I have beat gta 5 without cheat codes.

But racing games, my bane is racing games. I can't play one racing map without crashing , even if I have been around that map 100 times. I just can't get the hang of it.

I see a theme going on here. I also must admit racing games but its usually because of the poor controls. I do some casual racing in real life so I know how to handle a car, where the apex is and what approach I should be taking.
Some games (not NFS) do a really good job of mimicking the physics, they play almost true but you miss two elements.
The feeling, knowing how far your pushing the car - they substitute sound for this sense and it can help but its not perfect.

The feeling of the road - this is where poor controllers come in, the difference on say a controller between *here* and *here* is so miniscule but on that vehicle suddenly your almost at full lock on the wheel. That's why people tend to struggle so much with that sort of game. Controllers which don't do that its easy to get yourself in a spin, unlike in a car where I have to apply more force to the wheel the harder I take a corner with a controller I could twitch and its like I just threw my entire weight behind the wheel in game.

I consider myself a hardcore gamer normally, but when it comes to playing games like Dark Souls where you ave no option to scale down the difficulty, I feel like a noob. I am really bad at playing Dark Souls, I am normally a calm and collected, but I have thrown my controller some times out of age.

I am pretty horrible at most first person shooters. I can have spurts where I am doing good but my issue is I am really inconsistent. I can have one game where I have a 2.0 k/d and then the next game have a .4 k/d. Most of the time I play is with my friends so all my playing is mostly light hearted and I'm not really too engaged into the game.

I'm honestly not really all that good with video games. I just tend to obsess over the few that I actually like and sometimes I play them enough times to become at least above average at them. For most games though, I just either never can get them or plain just can never get into them.

I'm really bad at sports games like FIFA, for example, mostly because I'm not that interested in sports to begin with and I'm even more disinterested in their video game versions, so I just ultimately never got to be good at any of them, including NBA and other similar sports video games. Also I'm not very good at FPS, to be honest. I always end up being the most killed, though I guess I would probably get better at it if I obsessed over it like most of my friends do.

Which games are you the worst at?
This is a easy topic for me lol. I am okay at FPS games which I prefer the old school like Doom, Heretic, and Duke3d. I am terrible at racing games which I cannot drive worth nothing. I am bad at competitive gaming against other people I tend to lose all the time. I was just the worst at playing football videogames and in real life did not make much of a difference. I have not really had any luck except playing Warcraft 3 single player campaign.

I suck at Call of Duty Black Ops. I still cant make it past that avalanche. Who can?

I'm bad at shooters, because I get DMS pretty bad with a lot of them. If I can make it through the game without feeling like puking, then I have a hard time lining up my sights before I get killed (PvP). I am pretty good at Left 4 Dead though, probably because its not PvP.

I'm bad at FPS as well, especially Counter Strike 1.6, I know it's old but I know people that play it, so I want to play it too. But wow, in that game I can barely get a kill, if I ever encounter an enemy it's always me the one who dies, unless I'm with a team, then I try to run away while the others get killed xD

Fighting games in general.

I'm god awful at them...but I actually enjoy playing, The BlazBlue series in particular.

I do like playing first person shooter games but I am not good at all of it especially Call of Duty. Somehow people that play that game are too fast their own good that I cannot even get a chance to be able to do something before I just end up laying on the ground dead LOL

I can't remember being really bad at any games that I played, except Dark Souls. I didn't complete the game at all, because it made me too nervous. I think I made it three quarters through, but I just couldn't play it anymore, so that I could finish it.