Games released this week

and don't forget so those two copies won't lose any of their value! Yeah I really believe some of the people from SCEA don't know what they are doing.

That is depicting that how quickly the things changing in the gaming industry and how many new games are releasing for the different kind of consoles and how good they are.

Well, there is always the argument that when the VC version of a game comes out it lowers the value of an old game. Valkery Profile went down in price when the one for the PSP came out, mind you it has gone back up and it only diped slightly but it did. I doubt that is why they are bringing the games out, but my two games would be worth a little less for about six months.

The more that I think about it the more that I believe that they just don't want to translate two games with an insane amount of text in them. Suikoden 1 was talky, Suikoden 2 had text and enemies that you could find that they never translated the name for, ever. I doubt that they want to pay someone probably six months worth of time to just sit down and translate everything in the game, than hand it off to someone else to localize it. It isn't a cheap process.

True, but I'm willing to bet that both those games are not as in high demand in Japan as they are here in the U.S. which leads me to believe it could do good numbers if it is released in the U.S. The only other way to play it here is pay big bucks or find a copy in a garage sale, unfortanately the best thing I found in a garage sale was a perfect copy of front mission 3 about a week ago.