Game with most hours in

shreklock

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
What game have you played longer than any other? For me it probably was Cut The Rope or Where's my Water, I remember I completed both of the two times, both times with every 3 star rating.

For me, it would probably be Unblock Me. I was not really interested at first but my colleague was really persistent at selling the idea of the game to me. So, as skeptic as I was, I downloaded the game. That very night, I got so hooked into it that I stayed up until 5am. Yes, 5am. I haven't even noticed the time.

I spend most of my time on Miniclip's 8 Ball Pool. The first time I got to play it I was really amazed at how accurate the physics and controls were and I am especially pleasantly surprised at how much enjoyment I'm getting with such a simple game. So far I've already played thousands of matches so I'm sure I've already put in lots of hours into it.

I spend most of my time on Miniclip's 8 Ball Pool. The first time I got to play it I was really amazed at how accurate the physics and controls were and I am especially pleasantly surprised at how much enjoyment I'm getting with such a simple game. So far I've already played thousands of matches so I'm sure I've already put in lots of hours into it.
Ahhh, I've been playing this game too, only on a computer. Which rank are you? I've never actually tried it on a mobile, so how is it? Can you get accurate shots? By the way, it need constant internet connection, right?

The game that I spent most time playing was probably Hill Climb Racing, because 3 years back my friends and I were crazy about this game. We unlocked everything we could and still kept playing. Whenever a new update was released and new item added that you could buy, we could buy it, because we had always too much coins. I stopped playing the game of course, but I still think that I spent the most time on this game.

I spent a lot of time on Triple Town, trying to get the triple floating castle. I've yet to have gotten it though :<

Solitaire - I know, sad, but I've managed to clear a game under 3 minutes and that's pretty good for me. Geared as well, we (parent and I) obsess over trying to solve the puzzles without using walkthroughs. So far, we've only checked a walkthrough twice.

Clash of Clans! :p I not only have many hours invested in this game. I also some of my own money invested in this game....;)

It's a mix between unblock me, cut the rope, and solitaire. I rarely commit to games on my phone, so most of my mobile gaming is done on road trips when it's difficult for me to get a data or wi-fi connection. Typical long stretches of road are usually spend on unblock me and solitaire, while cut the rope is reserved for times where I can handle the stress not being able to solve the puzzle.

I spent a lot of time on Triple Town, trying to get the triple floating castle. I've yet to have gotten it though :<
Curse you, Squigly - I downloaded Triple Town and I can't stop playing it. Its maddening trying to get past the castle. I haven't tried Unblock Me, but I love Inotia 4 as well and my emulators.