Five senses: what would you choose?

BCampbell

Staff Member
Registered
Two questions, some of you may have already seen these in the past, they're kind of "personality test" questions but always interesting. When you answer, explain why you picked what you did. Once we have a few replies, I'll add mine.

If you have to lose one of your five senses (sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing), which would it be?

Now, the hard one: If you had to lose all but one of your five senses, which one would you keep?

I would lose smell. That is the least pertinent to my enjoyment. If I had to lose all but one... I would want to keep sight (although touch is a close runner up because sex feels SO good!)

my answer... hmm. i think i'd perhaps keep smell because i think it's more important to survival, and can be sensual as well. it tells me more about what's going on around me. i think i would give up taste, even though i'd miss all the good sensations related to eating -- but then i would eat incredibly healthy, and save tons of money by not buying nicer, tastier, bad-for-you foods.

if i had to lose all but one, i would have to keep sight too. i have a degree in art and definitely want to get back into it. yes, losing touch would definitely suck for the same reasons mentioned above...but...too much info is take in via the eys for me to want to give it up.

I'd say that touch would be more important than sight. You'd be more likely to inadvertantly die without feeling.

Well considering i lost the sense of smell a long time ago....Concussion and 3 hairline fractues between my nose and right eye.....I'm fine though and have been for a while....I just can't smell anything!!......I would have to go with taste........If i could keep one, it would have to be sight....