First PS1 game?

It wasn't my first game, but I remember when my friend bought the very first Grand Theft Auto, the one with the bird's eye view layout. I remember being so shocked at what you could, and for a while I'd just highjack a car and see how many police I could get chasing me. Even then I remember thinking that the game was going to change the face of gaming forever.

If only someone would have offered me a bet!

The first I game I played in the PS 1 was Monster Rancher 2. It is giving me so much feels and memories looking back at this game. I still remember my parents surprising my brother and I during one Christmas morning, with a Playstation as a Christmas gift. We inserted the CD Monster Rancher first because we were also fans of the animated series. It was this time around that these series were popular like Pokemon and Digimon. So there we were playing Monster Rancher and inserting CD after CD trying to acquire better monsters. We took turns in taking care of our monster and making them battle in the arena.

I too played Crash Bandicoot!! Finding the gems was a simple task as a child, but the amount of times you'll get killed by a turtle or a moving rock is incredible. The number of times I've heard the classic "Wooah!".

I would consider purchasing a working PS1 (mine is dead :eek:) just so I can relive the dream.

Collecting wampa fruit and spinning bosses until I reach the bonus level. Life was good.

Crash Bandicoot for sure! I remember I thought it was soooo cool at the time (it was!!) and I couldnt have ever imagined the types of things they have now!