Favourite Game While Medicated?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HisDudeness, Oct 19, 2015.

1. HisDudeness

HisDudeness New Member Registered

Recently for me it's been Most Wanted 2. That game just feels amazing when you're stoned and it's not online so if I'm playing bad I don't have to worry about upsetting anyone. I just love cruising around in an Aston Martin or something and just taking it easy, driving around in between races and enjoying the view.

Stay Puft likes this.
  2. Stay Puft

Stay Puft Member Registered

Hahaha great thread. ;)

SSX
    is pretty good while medicated; it's a snowboarding game that looks gorgeous and the music really gives it a good vibe. It's pretty simple to play too, and so you can easily zone out.

Skyrim is a good one too because Skyrim! There's really nothing quite like exploring and killing stuff, plus it takes the crafting and gathering a lot more fun, lol.

Finally, I'll throw in my current obsession which is DC Universe Online. It's an MMORPG so you get the online, multiplayer social aspect, but also get a chance to fly or zoom around the city. It's good times.

3. drneoncolon

drneoncolon New Member Registered

Haven't done that in a while but man, it reminds me how fun that used to be. The old Nintendo platformer games are really good for that because you can just get in a rhythm and zone out. The music is usually pretty good and just loops right around over and over keeping you in that zone. I used to like to see if I could beat the first Mario and Ninja Gaiden in a single turn. Did it just once ever with Mario and only got so far as the level with the the flying ninjas in the temple with Ninja Gaiden, it was a level that was mainly mustard colored. Once I played a weird extension type game for Tomb Raider where she was a teenager in some of it and I remember just being all sucked into the level with the witches at the swamp. So weird and off brand but a fun time. Maybe more fun because of the offness.

Stay Puft likes this.
  4. Stay Puft

Stay Puft Member Registered

Here's one that's a bit... Weird... But it's Euro Truck Simulator 2 - basically you drive around Europe doing deliveries in your truck. It's quite serene, and the graphics are great. Plus you can just zone out since you know, you're driving along hahaha. It's my new addiction. :)

5. Chris_A

Chris_A Member Registered

I usually settle into a really long RPG game, when I`m on meds. Games like those last you at least 2-3 weeks until you complete them, and really manage to draw you into their universe, causing you to loose hours without even noticing. The Civilization series is also good, if you have nothing else to do and want to loose entire days gaming.

6. aboleth_lich

aboleth_lich Member Registered

Dr. Mario! If nothing else, it makes my doctor seem like less of a quack and his prescribed pills seem more reasonable! ;)