Favorite PS2 Game?

hey did u realize that GTA: San Andreas is now rated AO. so realy GTA is a bad ass game. theres also a mini game that has been uncoved. code is "hot coffee"

Favorite PS2 Game...

I'm not a big fan of the PS2 in general, so most of the games that COULD be on the PS2, we have on other consoles. But - of the games we have, I would have to say that my favorite is Kingdom Hearts. :) :queen:

My most played game at this point in time is...........7 si- err.... i mean God of war??? :sarcastic

if i have to name just one, i'll have to say guilty gear x2 because me and my friends play it so frequently with a lot of emotional grudge matches.

'LET'S ROCK!'

daiconv, if you were a female, I'd love you.

well i'm not, so please don't :no:

Who do you play as?

usually Ky or Millia unless i'm up against a skilled opponent, then it's sol badguy all the way. i pick dizzy occasionally for grudge matches cus here specials are so damn powerful. i'm also pretty notorious for catching people with the ol' one hit kill move...

'DESTROYED!!!'

aw, talking about it makes me wanna go play it :drool:

Eesh, i hate the auto-kills. Pretty much the only people I play as are Faust and Sol. But I'm so much better as Sol if I play against people I only use him.

How much of a dust loop can you get.

heh heh, yeah i only use the auto kills if i'm in a pinch. it sucks when you miss.

dust loops are hard for me cus i've got too much MVC2 in my blood. my friend showed me this jump in sweep method though, so i'm starting to get the hang of it. i think the highest i've ever done is 7 hits

Eesh, Gungrave.....the only Anime Unleashed show I like is Boogiepop Phantom. Though, that's assuming they still have it...and you aren't just d/ling Gungrave.

no no, i'm talking about the ps2 game, not that watered down anime. That anime PALES in comparison to the actual game. They didn't even use the same character designer (the trigun guy, i forget his name)

I would have to say MGS3, i liked GTA:SA at first, but once u complete 100% then th egame pretty much gets really boring after that, i beat the game 4 times 100%

well I would hope it wouldn't get better once you get to 100% complete, now you just have all the weapons, tools, power ups and freedom to do what you want.

Disgaea

Come on, what other game can you think of that you can sink hundreds of hours into and still feel like there is a couple things that you have left to do in the game? I really mean that. Name one.