Favorite Game

ChewieTheCat

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Albany
www.livejournal.com
My favorite game is this game called Sega Marine Fishing. See, it's my favorite because it has tuna in it. And not just one tuna, but two kinds of tunas! I love tuna! I love it so much, tuna is like the best thing ever, but it comes in a can and I can't open it. One time I found tuna in a little puchy bag thingy and I opened it all over the floor and it was like my own personal feast until the other cat showed up and I had to kick his ass. And then people came home and were really pissed. Like "What did you do! There's tuna everywhere! How did you get that open!" I just sat there all cute and they couldn't stand my cuteness so they just cleaned it up and then pet me.

Yeah, I like Sega Marine Fishing. Are there other games with tunas?

ah, chewie returns, Theirs tuna in the old breath of fire games, you know, in the fishing mini game, now chewie, do us all a favor and sing that old meow mix song

Her full name is Yunalesca Punky Brewster (the first part was her mom's name and Brewster was her dad's) So I had to include those in the name. She goes by Brewster or Yuna usually.

A friend breed her for me. So....yeah

My favorite game is...wait for it...wait for it...Riven. My favorite series is the Metroid series, but Riven was near gaming perfection. There was one puzzle in that game that was absolutely brilliant. My dad and I took forever on that puzzle because we couldn't believe it went to the depth it actually did. But few other gaming experiences have matched the pride I felt after solving that puzzle.

He would say whatever you want, as long as you can record it on a tape.

That reminds me of when we took my friend's little brother's Teddy Ruxpin and recorded all of these satanic evil messages and put the tape in, I slept over that night and we put Teddy Ruxpin in the kids's room while he was sleeping and he wet the bed.

Yeah, I am pretty sure that somewhere in the registration pages it says that you are signing up to this site for the sole purpose of Ghost's amusement.