Far Cry Instincts.....Kicks....Major....A**

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
My eyes are bleeding i've been playing so damn much......i would write a review.....but i'm not too well rounded.....hence.....that is why i'm a media manager.......But anyway try it out, especially on Live.......THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!!! :kenny:

I already posted a few, i'll get some more on by tonight....you can go to the game's homepage and there's a few under the "screens" page.

I never got the chance to play the original Far Cry on the PC, so I'm definitely checking this out. I've about played Halo 2 to death... need some fresh FPS action.

By the way, have you tested out the level creation feature? Heard it had one. I was wondering how tedious or cool that thing is.

The Map Editor is very indepth and if you've got many options to choose from. I know it sounds retarded...but i tried to make a new "Hang 'em High" Level....but my Xbox threw up without me saving the damn level......SO, back to the drawing board........But anyways....Map Editor kicks major booty

For the love of all things that shine when the sun strikes them, could you add some stuff to the Red Team's side if you do remake Hang'em High? I don't know how Far Cry plays, and I know I probably won't play your Hang'em High, but for great poetic justice, something must be done if only to spite the powers that be!

You can download it. That's the beauty of it. If you join one of my games and it's on a custom map, it automatically downloads to your game.....and you can use it over and over again.....by the way, my Xbox gamertag is Jackasss........i know, it's hard to believe.....but it's the one i used when i was a Xbox Live beta tester.....and it's just stuck....

Never played the one on PC, although i heard it was good. The only drawback to the console version would be the graphics on multiplayer. The single player's graphics were great. Just a small gripe, but, as a whole, multiplayer is very cool.

i actually just picked this game up... havnt spent too much time with it yet tho. in interested in the map editor. this game is on sale at Target (at least by me) this week for onl $28 bucks.

It does kick @$$

Though I'm at the end and I'm stuck, I keep dying and I'm getting pissed. But overall the game itself is awesome. Very pretty graphics, almost like looking at 360 graphics on the old Xbox.