Family Guy

bc.. i feel your pain

i get netflix cause my fiance loves to watch movies. and i guess i would rather something with an involving story too, instead of commercials and crap.

but i dont watch much tv either.

i basically have that same woman you have, but split up over 5 other ladies. and i am the ONLY guy in my offic.e they will talk about tv at lunch the whole time...when they are not talking about other things i cannot mention here most likely.

not like i havent heard it all before...two sisters, no brothers...growing up taught me much. but still. it's lunch.

the buy/sell/trade is a pretty good idea except we hope to rip people off when selling games, so it might not be as effective as ebay.

but if you have gameboy or gamecube games to sell, let me know

Ok, let's try and reel the topic back towards Family Guy. We have a new episode to discuss. I hope everyone saw it, because there were some classic moments. The Journey song was priceless. Who knew Cleveland had such a lovely singing voice?

This brings me to a point I wanted to...bring up. The writers of Family Guy have created some brilliant ideas in the last few episodes, but then they completely turn the episode a different way. I know FG has a history of randomness. However, I really enjoyed the plot ideas behind them trying to unpervertise Quagmire and starting a rock band. The Law and Order idea was brilliant as well. I think these ideas could all warrant their own entire episode instead of sharing time with another subplot: Peter going blind in the Quagmire episode, and Meg getting a makeover in last night's one. These are just a few ideas that I wanted to throw out there...

"Hey that is Journey." (runs off to the Clam)

cartoon network is starts showing the new episodes on thursday, I'll get back to you after that, I only saw the first one. I feel like a devout catholic who missed church for the first time in 50 years. God help me.

I really enjoyed the retarded angle, I thought it was genius how his excuse for everything was that he was retarded, and stewies Ipod commercial, classic

"Attention restaurant customers, testicles, that is all"

Yeah, sorry I have been out of this thread's loop, Kurruption. I watched the episode on Sunday, but I was pretty wasted. The images were streaming across my eyes, but nothing was being absorbed. I watched it again last night. Very solid episode.

Brian: Peter I hate to say I told you so about not being a genius but ahhh....YEAH, IN YOUR (BEEP) FACE (BEEEEEEEEEEEEP).

"Yeah, I have to do everything around the house, including that thing you do for me every Thursday"

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time

I am glad this topic was resurrected. I liked the several throwback references in this episode: the music video with Chris (the look on his face was priceless) and Goonies. I thought there was one more, but I can't remember it. I'll watch the episode again. The bit with Quagmire was classic as well.

"Giggidy, giggidy, giggidy, giggidy, let's have sex."

I totally forgot about the video, it was classic though, come on everybody, "take on meeee...." The evil asian monkey was great as well, and stewie's whole "sausage fest" line was great, nothing beat chris coming out of the video and lois saying "Chris, where were you?" "I don't know"

I know this was from another episode though, but I thought that part where Chris and Stewie are in the same room and stewie starts talking, "Chris whatever happened to Geena Davis" Was something I've been thinking for a while now

Chris is my favorite part of the show. The other reference I was looking for was the Neverending Story bit, where Peter is flying on Falcor, but Falcor can't hold him. Another solid allusion.

totally forgot about that one, well a new episode came and went, I really wasn't enjoying the whole stewie and brian situation, except for the sesame street phone, "Grover, Grover, ok call me back when you calm down", cookie monster in rehab was hilarious, especially when he's trying to cook the cookie doe in a spoon, like heroin. The 4 Peters where great. My favorite line though was, "You look like Britney Spears, except your not a fat guy"

Anyways wijg, I challenge you to an ass race, first one to stans kitchen wins

i saw family guy last night cause i was at my parents-in-laws place. at the last the last half of it. i'm so happy cause i can actually post on this thread now. it was the same one kurruption was tlaking about with cookie monster. i liked when peter was on E :detective

I am sure you beat me in that ass race Kurruption. I liked how they continued the trend of affirming Meg's place in the universe as one of the most pathetic characters ever created. Last episode, when Lois saved Joe from falling into the sewers, Joe said, "Imagine I'm one of your children. NOT MEG, NOT MEG."

This episode had them throwing her out of boats (or bathtubs), calling her a sea cow, and banishing her from the house.

The four Peters were pretty good. I always associate that song with a Loony Tunes commercial from way back when. I don't even know its real name. The random Quagmire gigiddy's were great as well.

I also liked how they brought back the peg-bodied fisherman from the one episode.

"Me father was a tree."