E3

Well, thanks for the nice comments about my article, I accept them graciously, but honestly, it was a really easy thing to write! We all got on well and just had a blast for days straight....I'm sure there are several stories we could divulge over the coming weeks, but one of the LA crew thought that "what happens in LA, stays in LA". ;-) The one thing in hindsight that I do find a little disappointing is that more of us couldn't go.....

Alright...due to requests, the "Greatest show on Earth" article has been modified with pictures and captions. Have a look and if it's decently accepted, maybe we can start showing a little more personality on the site, such as this article.

[a]http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?platform=&publisher=&developer=&game=&page=articles&mode=viewarticles&id=103[aa]Here's the modified article[/a]

LOL! That's awesome Bri, it looks really cool. I hope everybody laughed as much as I did reading it.... ;-)

Interesting... I guess people ARE reading the Booth Babe article text and not just staring at the pictures... I got this today from someone over at Planetwide Games:

++++++++++++++++++

An email was send from Ben Risbeck <ben@planetwidegames.com> via http://www.mygamer.com

Hey Matt :)

I\'m glad you dug our booth babes this year at E3. And to answer your question, our goal was two-fold. To be a rockstar AND promote the game! Feel free to check it out at http://www.ryl.net
It\'s a PVP-based MMORPG. I think you\'ll dig it. Not as much as the girls...but you\'ll dig it.
And btw, I too am from Ohio. I attended CCAD. Holla back y0.

Ben Risbeck
Art Director
Planetwide Games

Yeah, nice job with the booth babe article. I took a lot of pics of the booth babes last year but never posted them. I even got my pic taken with a Playboy bunny as they were promotion PlayBoy the Mansion the game.

and I am glad to hear you guys had fun. Hopefully you passed out a lot of business cards and promoted mygamer. Keep up the good work.

I think everyone had a blast Zack, and I think we managed to get MyGamer out there pretty well, despite the fun we were having!...

Having never been to E3 I'm not sure if this is even feasible, but next year can we have a Top 20 Booth Hunks too?

Well....I don't see why not! Only problem is, I think that's probably a job best left to a female. Are you nominating yourself for that job next year? :)

If through some miracle I make it to E3 I would love to. However the liklihood of me making it is very very slim. Sigh...

If not, next year I'll take pics of every male booth guy I can find and then afterwards some discerning lady can write it up... Warning though: almost every male in the booths is a Developer and you know what a pasty lot THOSE guys are... Except for CliffyB, of course. He's yummy.

Um... that is I HEAR the ladies all find him yummy. Yeah, that's the ticket... erm...

So you're saying the odds of running into Hugh Jackman in tight black leather in order to promote X-Men Legends 2, are slim?

I think I've lost the will to live...

Now THAT is funny.
I think a fun category would also be "The 20 most ridiculous things at E3". Obvious entries are:

$15 Cheesburger, fries and drink.

Kentia Hall

The amount of walking, and the totally out of the loop position of the media room.

Hot Dogs & Bacon fever

Microsoft's humungous booth size

Amount of ear-piercing noise

Lack of good AC and ventalation

Lack of people wearing deodorant

Lack of days to try to hit every booth, in every room.

The power bill.