Dying Light

rares209

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
Hey guys! What do you think abut Dying Light? I was thinkng about buying this game a week ago, but I didn't have the money at that time. Luckly, I have some money to spend now, and I'm really considering buying this game. It looks fun and very attractive so I read some reviews on yesterday, but I don;t know what to think about them, so I thought I should ask you. So, what do you think? Should I buy it? Or, can you recommend me something similar instead?

As someone who blew through it on a pirated copy, I found that the story was pretty good, even though others say it sucked (I've never been pretentious, especially when coming to game stories). The gameplay is a mixture of Dead Island and Mirror's Edge, with a little bit of FarCry added in.

As I have played on a pirated copy, I can't speak for the Co-Op component of the game, but I have heard that that makes the game 100% better, and given that I'd recommend the game to you even without Co-Op, I think it's definitely worth buying.

If you want a cheap alternative to the game, however, try Dead Island or Dead Island: Riptide. They're basically the daddy and uncle of Dying Light.

When you play Dying Light with friends, then the game is incredible. Otherwise, it's still a decent game at worst. People are too picky with what they like and what they claim to hate. Dying Light isn't a once in a generation kind of game, but it's good enough to keep your interest and focus for 20 to 30 hours.

Thank you guys for this great answers! Actually, I was thinking about buying this game, because I already have Left for Dead 2 and I know how much fun it is to play in co-op with some friends and I want this game for the same reason, but I didn't know if it is worth it. I played Dead Island CO-OP for a short period of time and I enjoyed it very much. So, how's this game compared with Dead Island and Left for Dead 2?

When you play Dying Light with friends, then the game is incredible. Otherwise, it's still a decent game at worst. People are too picky with what they like and what they claim to hate. Dying Light isn't a once in a generation kind of game, but it's good enough to keep your interest and focus for 20 to 30 hours.

I've been debating getting Dying Light for a while, but since I don't have any friends that are also interested in getting it, I think I might hold off for a while.

My laptop is not suitable for gaming, so unfortunately I'll have to wait till I get a new one until I can play this masterpiece of game :p. From what I can tell, this game will be a combination of Left for Dead and a little bit of State of Decay elements to it. I'm pretty excited when it come to any kind of zombie survival games.

I've been debating getting Dying Light for a while, but since I don't have any friends that are also interested in getting it, I think I might hold off for a while.

Hah, it looks like we are in the same situation :). I have only one friend that is playing this game and we a re negotiating with another one so that we can play in CO-OP, otherwise I won't buy this game.

I think its amazing. Also, they're going to be adding vehicles (dune buggies) and 50 new weapons (including a crossbow), so it's only gonna get better :)

It's not a bad zombie survival game by any means, but there are plenty of other similar games in development. Check out DayZ and H1Z1 as well.

It's not a bad zombie survival game by any means, but there are plenty of other similar games in development. Check out DayZ and H1Z1 as well.

I've heard a lot of mixed things about H1Z1. Would you say it's a good game?

I've heard a lot of mixed things about H1Z1. Would you say it's a good game?
Well like DayZ it has it's fair share of haters. Given how they are all Early Access I'd say just watch some gameplay videos of them and choose your favorite.