Duke Nukem 3D

RoDesignWeb

Registered
May 5, 2006
Duke Nukem 3D was such an awesome game of killing Aliens and playing multiplayer, but the whole game is rated M for Mature audiences.
This game later got ported to the Sega Saturn, and then it got terribly ported to the Sega Genesis in Brazil. There was an N64 version under the name of Duke Nukem 64, but it was somewhat censored compared to the original PC Version!

Did you ever got a chance to play Duke Nukem 3D?
Is Duke Nukem Forever ever going to be released after about 9 years of development?

Duke Nukem 3D, I pioneer in the FPS genre, I still have my copy (Atomic Edition). The slaughter of poorly rendered sprites, the canned sound, the tongue in cheek humor, you can't beat it with a stick. I cut my teeth on the original side scrollers and loved every minute of it, but the 3D was outstanding. And also paved the way for Lo Wang in Shadow Warrior, just as glib, twice as violent. 3D Realms really needs to get on the ball with a new Duke Nukem project, if not 'Forever' then something else for the next-gen. Lastly, kudos to 3D Realms for Wolfenstein 3D, Commander Keen, Blake Stone, and the great unsung Rise of the Triad.