Does anyone know how...(i fell dumb but...) to get to the blockage in the third age?

If you go to Thirdage.com and search for Pulmonary Embolism you will see that it is a blockage of an artery in the lungs caused by a clot that travels through the bloodstream to the lungs.

Are you sitting comfortably? I really, really like Blockage of the third age on the second disk. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, there are just not enough blues songs written about Blockage of the third age on the second disk. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that Blockage of the third age on the second disk is rarely given rational consideration by global commercial enterprises, obviously. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Blockage of the third age on the second disk.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. Much has been said about the influence of the media on Blockage of the third age on the second disk. Observers claim it is quite good.

Status, Security, Fame - Blockage of the third age on the second disk, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Blockage of the third age on the second disk. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of Blockage of the third age on the second disk. We will begin by looking at the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, as is standard in this case.
Average
Wage

Blockage of the third age on the second disk

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of Blockage of the third age on the second disk, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Of course the average wage will continue to follow Blockage of the third age on the second disk for the foreseeable future. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.' Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing chalk and cheese.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of one of the great political analysts Esperanza Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] I argue that his insight into Blockage of the third age on the second disk provided the inspiration for these great words. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then Blockage of the third age on the second disk makes a good case for being the icing.
While Blockage of the third age on the second disk may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, Blockage of the third age on the second disk has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It replenishes the self, it stimulates and it is human.

I'll leave you with this quote from Keanu De Niro: 'I demand Blockage of the third age on the second disk, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

Well I mean the Lord of the Rings: The Third Age game

Well as the title states that is what i mean. so thanx for the help ppls!!! :p But i hope that i can figure it out soon and thanx for the walkthroughs. :cool: Thanx to BCampbell.

Attachments

• YAY it's..............!!!.jpg
    YAY it's..............!!!.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 26
Andre3k, you have joined a list that is long and distinguished with your insane ramblings. I think all of the posters should at some time produce an opus such as BC, myself, Kurruption, and now Andre3k that is either drug induced, sleep deprived induced, or simply you are crazy induced. Demi, you can do yours in lots of little posts, because I know big paragraphs scare you. I applaud you Andre3k. However, there was one mistake in your analysis on Blockage of the third age on the second disk. Keith Richards can also survive a nuclear attack. It is a proven scientific fact.

wijg said:
However, there was one mistake in your analysis on Blockage of the third age on the second disk. Keith Richards can also survive a nuclear attack. It is a proven scientific fact.

Damnit! I need to do my research all over again...
:mad:

Rose, just curious..part of the title says that you fell dumb...sometimes I fell dumb too but I get lucky sometimes and fell smart... :D

Maybe Andre, but you should have seen how big the pile of crack was. DAMN. Kurruption could have stocked an entire Wal-mart with the amount of crack he had.