Do You Finish Games?

Huddy said:
Well, since I'm an elder to the gaming industry (I'm 32)...

Does that make me ancient at 35?

Damn. Time to put away the Sketchers, lose the iPod and scout retirement gaming communities.

shysta said:
I try to but sometimes the online distracts me or sometimes I get stuck on a level...so I never get back to it.
Can you say GameShark ?

I got tired of seeing everyone having the extra bells and whistles on the current game I'm playing and I didn't, so I pulled out the old Game Shark and looked up the codes...

I've never used it to get past a level because I don't play much single player mode, but I bet a code that makes it to where you don't lose any health would get you past that difficult level...

Also, just a note to those who play Socom 3, don't use the "Master Code", I hear your account might get deleted when you log on 3 times while using it....

<lie>I can't personaly confirm it though...</lie>

Peace,

OP3 NinjaMan said:
Can you say GameShark ?

I got tired of seeing everyone having the extra bells and whistles on the current game I'm playing and I didn't, so I pulled out the old Game Shark and looked up the codes...

I've never used it to get past a level because I don't play much single player mode, but I bet a code that makes it to where you don't lose any health would get you past that difficult level...

Also, just a note to those who play Socom 3, don't use the "Master Code", I hear your account might get deleted when you log on 3 times while using it....

<lie>I can't personaly confirm it though...</lie>

Peace,

That will not count by my standars. Using a code or putting a game on easy does not exsit in my world of gaming. How can you use a game shark. Be a man a stick it out. It's called skill.

What is ok is aksing for help. I. E saying yo i can't beat this board or boss. How did you do it. Everybody has different ways in doing things. Ninja gaiden is prime example. not every beats Alma the same way. I have a tatic that works wonders ( but sometimes she still like to hand me my ass on a silver platter ).

PrinceLUDA21 said:
That will not count by my standars. Using a code or putting a game on easy does not exsit in my world of gaming. How can you use a game shark. Be a man a stick it out. It's called skill.

What is ok is aksing for help. I. E saying yo i can't beat this board or boss. How did you do it. Everybody has different ways in doing things. Ninja gaiden is prime example. not every beats Alma the same way. I have a tatic that works wonders ( but sometimes she still like to hand me my ass on a silver platter ).
I hear you...

I really don't play any single player on any games, I go streight to the online, so the only reason I have ever sharked anything is for the extra weapons and crap for my online character...

Anyways, I got mad skills on just about every FPS made, I just don't care to waste a bunch of time playing all the levels needed on single player just to get a scope, grips, or characters...

Peace,

OP3 NinjaMan said:
I hear you...

I really don't play any single player on any games, I go streight to the online, so the only reason I have ever sharked anything is for the extra weapons and crap for my online character...

Anyways, I got mad skills on just about every FPS made, I just don't care to waste a bunch of time playing all the levels needed on single player just to get a scope, grips, or characters...

Peace,

Well that makes sense. I used one on the 64 for GoldenEye. And as long as you got skills your fine wit me.

But I can't see how you would skip everything and go straigt to Online. You Play FPS but that can't be the only thing you play Right?

when I play I finish them ~90%... I rarely make a mistake about the quality of a game because of the number of peer gamer friends I have.... even when I make a mistake I try to give it a good go, try to discover what the developers thought were good.... most recent games finished are

THAW
GUN
PGR3
NFS:MW
Condemned
King Kong

Currently in progress are:
Kameo
COD2
PDZ

I've finished most of my games except for Burnout 3 and NCAA Football 06.
I'm currently trying to get 100% on each level in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. I only have 100% on about 3 or 4 levels now.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
But I can't see how you would skip everything and go straigt to Online. You Play FPS but that can't be the only thing you play Right?
I do play some 3rd person (like Socom 3), but I really hate it...

It really kills my rushing (run and gun) with all the dirty campers on 3rd person, it forces me to lay back and snipe a lot, which I really get bored with really quickly...

FPS Rule the Land (in my neck of the woods....lol)

Peace,