Do you develop your own apps/games?

androl

Registered
Feb 9, 2015
Back a few years ago when I first got an Android device, mobile apps and games were becoming all the rage. I decided back then that I wanted to start learning how to make games and apps so I could get into the business. It's now about three and a half years later and so far I have developed ten apps/games. Many of these were based on older games, as I was learning. Have you developed your own games or apps, or is it something you have considered getting into?

I tried to, but being as broke as I usually am, I couldn't get the stuff necessary to make a phone app for the Android or other mobile device. I wonder though, if this is okay, since my experience in gaming is limited to RPG Maker and making flash games? It's still something I'm interested in doing however, when I get the time to do so.

I tried to, but being as broke as I usually am, I couldn't get the stuff necessary to make a phone app for the Android or other mobile device. I wonder though, if this is okay, since my experience in gaming is limited to RPG Maker and making flash games? It's still something I'm interested in doing however, when I get the time to do so.
If you have an Android device you can download an app called AIDE (Android Integrated Development Environment). That's really all you need. There is a free version and a paid version but the full version doesn't cost much. I imagine that RPG games would be a little easier to make than a lot of other types of games. Android doesn't support Flash any more but I think there are ways around that. The first few apps I made for Android were,essentially, just Flash games.