Disney Infinity

Ridge

Registered
Dec 6, 2014
So I got my daughter Disney Infinity for Christmas this year because we both like Disney stuff, she alwayd demands to stop at the display when we are in stores, and it seemed like something fun we could do together.

Last night we finally got around to firing it up for the first time, and it is actually pretty fun. The story mode is like most other licensed games and just kind of okay. But the toybox mode where everyone can play user created stuff together is goddamn magical.

Anyone else have Disney Infinity?

My nephew has this and I got to play it with him as well and I agree it I'd very fun. We play multiplayer and we make up our own rules on how to play it by constructing bases and attacking each other. I also enjoy the feature of easily getting to change your character just by changing the figurine toy on the stand and I'm also planning on getting a few new ones that have just come out.

It's Disney's answer to Skylanders, and with so many popular characters at their disposal I think that it could easily overtake the series in popularity.

I don't have it, but this game looks kind of...lame. And yeah, I agree with Squigly. They're trying to make kids like their games more than those Skylanders stuff.