Discontinued online games that you loved.

bogartdelarama

Registered
May 5, 2015
So, like the title states, is there any discontinued online game that you used to play? I have — Skyblade, Sword of the Heavens. This game is based on a Korean serial graphic cartoon by Ah Shin.The game recreates a martial arts fantasy world. Eight main characters and around 300 types of monsters in 18 planets. It's a very good game. It's the very first MMORPG that I actually loved. You can look it up on YouTube for some videos. :D

Deus Ex Multiplayer (aka DXMP). It isn't exactly discontinued since there are people still playing it, but it's been basically dead for the last 5 years. I really miss it because it was one of my very first multiplayer games as a child, it brings so much nostalgia just to join an empty server. Also, the fact that Gamespy had been shutdown didn't help at all, it made the online community of the game more of a ghost town than it ever was.

I loved playing Earth and Beyond, it was a space MMORPG which was probably more similar to WOW than EVE.. Flying through space was just very peaceful and the ship controls were awesome.

Star Wars: Galaxies one of the most underrated MMORPG'S of all time. It was fun while it lasted and had an excellent (albeit quickly dwindling) community. It was such a shame the big conclusion before the game closed turned out to be such a glitchy disaster.. but still. Throw in Matrix online in there as well..

I liked DFO: Dungeon Fighter Online. Unfortunately, the people in charge of the game never seem sure whether or not they want to discontinue the game completely or keep re-continuing it constantly. I would like for them to pick one so I don't have to constantly get my hopes up and dashed. I'll be sad if they finally discontinue it all the way but that might be better than consistently getting my hopes up every time they bring it back.