Digimon World 3

bogartdelarama

Registered
May 5, 2015
Does anyone else here replay games? Just a few days ago, I started replaying Digimon World 3. I had the burst of nostalgia when I first heard the feel-good music I heard when it's time to pick my starter pack.

The pack I picked was the same pack I picked when I first played the game — the Powerful Pack, which consists Monmon, Agumon, and Renamon.

I am trying to finish the game looking at the walkthrough as few times as possible. Now, I'm searching for Bulbmon — this is after I beat the Game Master. :D

I remember always picking the Power Pack; despite not liking the lineup because I wasn't really too big a fan of Monmon's mecha evolutions; which seemed far more suited to Kumamon in the long run. I played it again a few years ago but didn't manage to beat it. I would play it yet again but the storyline is still too fresh in my mind and I can't find a cheap enough copy in good condition. Good luck of course with finding Bulbmon. Don't worry, I won't tell you. It's fun to do it on your own. Especially all the extra and secret bosses in the game if you're trying to 100% it.

Oh man I loved this game! My favorite out of the whole world series and was pretty happy I got it as it was the start of summer and left me with a lot of time to play it and beat everything.

I would play it yet again but the storyline is still too fresh in my mind and I can't find a cheap enough copy in good condition.
Why don't you play it in an emulator? I'm using ePSXe as the emulator for my Digimon World 3 image. I'm playing the game on my PC with a PS3 controller as my controller, but as far as I know, you can use other controllers, too. You can even use a keyboard. :D

Why don't you play it in an emulator? I'm using ePSXe as the emulator for my Digimon World 3 image. I'm playing the game on my PC with a PS3 controller as my controller, but as far as I know, you can use other controllers, too. You can even use a keyboard. :D
I would do that...but I want the 'true experience' of Nostalgia for this particular game. Somehow, I don't think an emulator on a computer is going to recapture those moments with the tv screen, the controller dangling around my feet, and the living room table full of snacks. I also intend to get some other games along with this one in order to relive those old memories though. I know it's silly, but I'm a stickler for reliving something just as it was done.

I always get nostaligic when I replay my old pokemon gold .
That feel! There's something about the older Pokemon games that brings out the inner kid when it comes to Gold, Blue, and even Crystal. Though I'm still much more of a Digimon fan and have fond memories of Digimon: Dawn, I also have fond memories of the pokemon games as well; most kids do if they owned a handheld in the late 90's and early 2000's.