Did anyone watch Nintendo's press conference?

True but they have not finalized the system. As far as what will be in the package. If the Nuncuck will be in cluded. or if the shell has been made, and will come with the system. And plus the Virtual Thing is still up in the Air. But it's Day 2 of E3 and will no more as the week goes on.

Well Spuds, I see your point... however Nintendo is trying to make themselves the essential second console. You get an X360 or a PS3, and then you get a Wii, cause it has a lot of fun looking games that aren't available for your console, and the price is so low compared to your first console, that it's practically like buying a handheld -- chumpchange.

In order to be that essential 2nd console, they need their pricepoint to be fairly low. They can't come in at $10 under the X360 and expect to sell an underpowered console.

I would be very surprised if the NunChuck is not standard with every Wii-mote.

Also, the classic controller in the box is still iffy yes, but I did read somewhere that it would come standard. Might have just been a rumour though.

I doubt it'll become standard. There'll probably be games that necessitate it, sure, but I expect the remote to be the dominant controller.

Well Spuds, I see your point... however Nintendo is trying to make themselves the essential second console. You get an X360 or a PS3, and then you get a Wii, cause it has a lot of fun looking games that aren't available for your console, and the price is so low compared to your first console, that it's practically like buying a handheld -- chumpchange.

In order to be that essential 2nd console, they need their pricepoint to be fairly low. They can't come in at $10 under the X360 and expect to sell an underpowered console.

This was precisely what I was thinking, and as I've seen what most people are going for. I know I am. Although I want the 360 too >_>;. Damn I need a job.

Also Nintendo said that nun-chuck will be motion sensord, both parts. And on the Red Steel preveiw. The should the guy telling the dudes to get down on the ground by taking the gun and making it look like your saying get down.

The other side having a motion sensor is pretty cool. Red Steel is supposed to use the right side (remote) to attack and the left hand to block. Which is cool.

Yea and you use it to open doors and stuff. I cant wait. I need a time machine so i can got the Future get the system and like 30 games and come back to show off. I might pick up a PS3 also.

BREAKING NEWS. JUST NOW

Super Smash Bros. Brawl playable ppl in the game

Pit - Kid Icuras

Snake - Metal Gear

Zero Suit - Metriod Zero Mission

Wario

Metaknight - Kirby

I'll be bringing more updates as i receive them. I'm so stoked

Yeah, news article to be posted soon. EXCELLENT news. SOLID SNAKE! And there's the possibility for more third-party characters to be added. Unfortunately, it's no longer a launch title.

I'll get on making a seperate topic :eek: being this has nothing to do with the press conference lol.