Devil May Cry 4........all About Dante

We are not fighting just a lil diffrence on this new/old guy that took the spot of Dante.

Okay so lets look at it like this in story form. Nelo(for purpose we will call him that DMC) was the clone of Virgil right. That is why he had the jewel in the game. But from wht I am getting from what Nero (DMC4) is to be is just a guy who looks like Dante. Now Dante and Virgil were twins right. Virgil stayed in the underworld when I kicked his butt in DMC3. So I will take it that Mundous cloned Virgil for DMC. DMC4 is sometime after 1 but Nero has two guns a sward and this thing on his arm. But what is making me mad is that Nero is not going by the name Virgil. I mean what is the purpose of that why not just stick with the name. And why is hw so simalar to Dante, Virgil was a more of a badass because he was not like Dante.

And yea R's sound like L and vice versa when speaking in Japaness.........I can't beleive you for got that Thunderking.

Uhh...he probably got all brain-wiped like Mundus did in DMC1, and now he's free and back to normal with Mundus dead, so he's just going with the flow and seeing Dante surrounded by the corpses of his associates and having Nero as his name probably made him think that his name was Nero and Dante was his enemy.

And he looks similar to Dante because, like you said, twins have a tendency of doing that. As for why he now uses guns...I dunno, but I think that's quite lame (should have stuck with just melee weapons for him).

But I'm betting the game will play out like so:

1) You play as Nero
2) You see Dante killing everyone
3) You fight some badguys
4) Hints are dropped that Nero is Vergil
5) Him and Dante meet and Dante is like "Vergil?!?!??!!" and Nero is like "wtflolno!!!"
6) He gets his memory back and probably gets shot back into hell to set up DMC5 to be a sequel to DMC2.
7) Dante Mode! Unlocked!