Darwinia?

Bonz

Staff Writer
Registered
Sep 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone heard about Darwinia. From what I've read it seems like a completely original PC experience. I can't even think of what to compare it with to give anyone an idea of what it is. Check out their website, and make sure you watch their videos. See what you think.

Some thing like this has the potential to be an extremely popular, or it could be a total flop.

I'll have to check it out when its released on Dec. 14th. If any of you have Steam you can preorder it at a discount.

The game is made by Introversion, and it looks like this is their first game. Its interesting to see a small publisher taking risks like this.

Yep, we have a review up ut unfortunately it's succumbed to creeping special character syndrome. Try to give it a read anyway, it's an awesome game. It has been out fr a while, but only availbale through the developer's website.

It's actually their second game IIRC, their first was also an underground hit about systems cracking. Now, let me just say that I am not a fan of RTS games, mainly because I suck at them, but I reallyhad a blast with Darwinia. I'm hoping we see more games like this from independent developers.