Credits

qadassa

First One To Buy The User Title
Registered
Dec 6, 2014
I personally was curious and tried to cash out and withdraw $240 a few moments ago and that set it back to $0.00, but I doubt I'll end up receiving that money. I'm still very confused about it, but I'm anxious to hear what the site moderators come up with for the site!
I "cashed out" a few months ago, and didn't get anything YET. I doubt it'll give you real money though.

nonsiccus

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
Is there a FAQ or anything like that on how all the credits are supposed to work and what they're used for? I mean, I can more or less guess that it's going to be used for flair and stuff like that, but it'd be nice to see some sort of guide. I know you mentioned that you'll be documenting it a bit better, but is there anything available currently?

Gelsemium

Registered
Dec 12, 2014
LOL, so you lost all your money dana? Now you need to work hard to make more... :p I think it's a nice feature, for now I am pilling up. :)

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
Is there a FAQ or anything like that on how all the credits are supposed to work and what they're used for? I mean, I can more or less guess that it's going to be used for flair and stuff like that, but it'd be nice to see some sort of guide. I know you mentioned that you'll be documenting it a bit better, but is there anything available currently?
Here is as close of a faq as we currently have:

http://www.mygamer.com/forums/threads/mygamer-credits.137851/

nonsiccus

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
Thanks Stan.

Are there any plans on implementing a feature where participants can "pledge" their credits towards site-wide goals?

For example, if the total reaches $10,000 credits (or whatever arbitrary figure), then you can introduce a new forum skin or theme? Something like that. It'd be a good place for people to sink their credits while building a sense of community.