Counter Strike: Global Offensive

SquiffyBubble

Registered
Mar 16, 2015
Finland
Anyone in here who plays CS:GO? It's my current favorite FPS. I play it a lot every single day, there isn't a day where I wouldn't play at all. I enjoy the gameplay, as it's not just point and click, but it's more in depth. Teamwork is a crucial part of winning, much more so than personal skill. What do you guys think?

I absolutely agree with you, I play it every day, multiple times. Haven't played competitive in a while since I got downgraded from MGE to MG1. It's really frustrating having terrible team mates sometimes, so I stick to casual for training.

The only thing that I thoroughly appreciate at this game, is that the graphics are amazing; the rest of it is dreary and not really that unique to what we saw at previous games. Personally, I would appreciate the type of games like CS:GO only when I'm utmost bored and got nothing better to do.
I used to like Counter-Strike, but I would have also liked to change a bit of the experience. It seems that the developers don't agree with this suggestion anyway.

The only thing that I thoroughly appreciate at this game, is that the graphics are amazing; the rest of it is dreary and not really that unique to what we saw at previous games. Personally, I would appreciate the type of games like CS:GO only when I'm utmost bored and got nothing better to do.
I used to like Counter-Strike, but I would have also liked to change a bit of the experience. It seems that the developers don't agree with this suggestion anyway.
I only seen a bit of the gameplay footage on Youtube. I have not played it since I do not have a really strong and capable machine.

I don't play it too much anymore, as honestly the skill gap is a little too much for me, but it is a really solid game. I love the Arms Race mode, it's a great way to have some fun without ruining your team's chances to win if you aren't a great player. :)

I've played it quite a bit, there's a problem with hackers and cheaters lurking in competitive play though. That said the game is rapidly gaining a following with the recent Katowice tournament having a prizepool of 100,000 dollars.

I have never played counter strike before even though I love fps games. I am a more Call of Duty or Battlefield player. I might give Counter strike a try one of these days though because it seems fun and the online version must be really exciting.

I started playing late last year and I'm loving it. I play with some of my internet friends from a server I play Garry's Mod TTT on. I'm currently Silver 3 but ranking up rapidly and I'd say I would be at least SEM, as I've played against high ranks in some tournaments and have done pretty well.

My favourite maps are Dust II, Mirage and Nuke (RIP in pepperonis). The new de_train doesn't excite me, as the A site looks bad.

I started playing late last year and I'm loving it. I play with some of my internet friends from a server I play Garry's Mod TTT on. I'm currently Silver 3 but ranking up rapidly and I'd say I would be at least SEM, as I've played against high ranks in some tournaments and have done pretty well.

My favourite maps are Dust II, Mirage and Nuke (RIP in pepperonis). The new de_train doesn't excite me, as the A site looks bad.

Try learning all the important flashes and smokes, it makes all the difference at silver level of play. You can single handedly defend certain choke points in maps such as Dust II B site if you do it right. Nuke is quite the CT-sided map though, I don't really like it and avoid playing it in competitive mode.

Try learning all the important flashes and smokes, it makes all the difference at silver level of play. You can single handedly defend certain choke points in maps such as Dust II B site if you do it right. Nuke is quite the CT-sided map though, I don't really like it and avoid playing it in competitive mode.
Yeah, I've been watching a lot of videos and am an avid follower of the CSGO subreddit. I know some tricky one-way smokes in Mirage and Dust II that catch people off guard on pistol rounds and prevent the enemy AWPer from seeing me. I know quite a few popflashes for both maps and know how to smoke long doors from A-site car.

I agree that Nuke is CT-sided, they need to improve it and after that I would like to see it return. I would have rather taken de_season as an active duty map than de_train, though.