Clash of Kings vs Clash of Clans

clunky

Registered
Nov 15, 2014
Who among you are into online multiplayer games? I am. I'm currently playing Clash of Kings and Clash of Clans and I'm addicted to both. However, I tend to play Clash of Kings a lot more because there is more interaction between members and more teamwork involved and attacking requires a lot of strategy and help among alliance members.

Which game do you prefer more?

By the way, I'm at Kingdom 70 in Clash of Kings. :D

I haven't tried Clash of Kings! I am addicted to Clash of Clans. I do like that Clash of Kings seems more engaging. That is what I liked about Spartan Wars, but SW was a little bit less things to do and not as fun as Clash of Clans.

I've played both!

...and dropped both after a bit, haha. But, hmm. I had a time when I liked one over the other, and then the other over the first. They both provided uniquely different gaming experiences so there's that.

I like the intuitive gameplay of Clash of Clans because it's easy to figure out what to do next even without the to do list that Clash of Kings had. But I did like the interactiveness of Clash of Kings and the different ways you can help your friends. But those things are also weaknesses, I think? When I just want to play a game solo, the forced interaction in Clash of Kings was really irritating and friends would be sending messages even when I didn't want to interact. The limitations of what I can do in Clash of Clans just made gaming repetitive though so I lost interest.

I stopped playing both about mid last year though so it could have changed now. I was in TH7 in Clash of Clans and about Level 64 (?) in Clash of Kings though. I marathon-ed them both for a while, haha.

I've never heard of Clash of Kings before, just Clash of Clans. If I were to choose to play one I'd pick clans just because I know how popular it was and I know that there are a lot of people I could play the game with.

I'm not sure how Clash of Kings work. I have never heard of it before, thus, I have not played that one yet. But yeah, I'm such an avid gamer of Clash of Clans. It's kind of pretty addictive. It got me really hooked to it.

I plays Clash of Clans for about a week and got bored... uninstalled... tried again... unintalled a week later. I just get to a point where it doesn't go anywhere and I'm like NOOOOOOOOO.