Clash of Clans

Robbinho14

Registered
Dec 1, 2014
Do you play this game called Clash of Clans? Its a mobile game where you build a village and attack other peoples villages if you have never heard of it. I currently own a level 55 account with a level 7 townhall and stuff. Do you think this game is cheesy? or do you think its pretty fun?

I used to play Clash of Clans a few months back, but I don't really play it anymore. It just started to get very repetitive, and whenever it takes days to do one or two things I start to lose interest. Also, there are no perks to farming, which is what I do in a lot of games.

I played this during the start of the year, got burned out, then started again about June. Got burned out again though so it's just there, probably being raided by other players and giving them gold, elixir and (if there's still some left to raid) dark elixir, haha. I was at level Townhall 7 for a long time because I wanted to upgrade everything to the highest possible level before upgrading to Townhall 8, but I burned out before I was able to upgrade my Barbarian King to level 2.

Maybe I'll play again when the fancy strikes. It was really enjoyable but I'm into the RPG mood right now so it's not that appealing to me as of the moment.

I used to play it quite a lot, but eventually I tired of it since it was hard to progress against other people who bought premium currency and heroes. There's a massive paywall which is almost impossible to overcome unless you buy in, or literally invest every single second into playing the game.

I did play it a bit back. It provided a short thrill, but I found it boring after a bit. I really enjoyed the raiding and defending part of it, but having to buy back all your units, even if they survived, was annoying. It had too much waiting for too little actual gaming time. I felt that I didn't really have the time or patience to play it. When I joined a clan, I was disappointed that I couldn't help in the war. I realized that it would take forever to get to the higher levels, so I just left the game.

But if it's your thing, go for it!

I tried Clash of Clans, but I never really got into it. It's a 'freemium' game that is too time consuming and not very user friendly when played on a small mobile phone. I do play other strategy games on the internet using my laptop.

I love their Youtube advertisements though.

Love it love it love it! I actually have 2 bases on 2 phones. That's how much I love it. LOL My big base I am level 75 and a level 8 town hall. My small base is level 35 with a level 6 town hall. My husband and I started our own clan a couple of months ago and have about 13 members. So we are small, but we get the wars won! Love it

I loved it for about 2 months, and then it just got boring. I am really starting to tire of these free to play games where you can only make a few upgrades, and then are forced to wait another day before you can make your next upgrade. Rather, rinse, and repeat...

Do you play this game called Clash of Clans? Its a mobile game where you build a village and attack other peoples villages if you have never heard of it. I currently own a level 55 account with a level 7 townhall and stuff. Do you think this game is cheesy? or do you think its pretty fun?
  • I don't think the game is cheesy.
  • The game is pretty fun. A lot of people are playing, children and adults alike
  • I have a level 5 townhall. I'm trying to accumulate gold for a level 6.
  • I would have wanted more engaging battles though because even though it's multiplayer, it still feels like I'm playing solo.

CoC is pretty fun overall, it is sort of a pay to win game, but besides that it is entertaining. I know that the game saved me at times when I was super bored at work.

My co-workers and I got consumed by it for about two months last year. It was a pretty fun game and I think the time/effort/fun ratio is pretty much perfectly balanced. I never felt the real need to buy anything and never felt cheated if I saw someone else do it.

I'm not sure how the game has evolved since then but I would definitely recommend it if you like the genre. It's designed quite well and it's insanely popular.

I love clash of clans, personally I just started to get into the game myself, so I'm a low level and such. My problem is I'm in impatient person when it comes to games, so I hate waiting for the stuff to build/collect etc. But it really is a good game, I definitely recommend it!

I've been thinking a lot lately about downloading the app and using it, but I haven't gone through with it yet. I'm afraid that it will take up too much of my time! Haha. But I'll probably end up downloading it soon since I know a few people who play it.

I play Clash of Clans with my co-workers, and it's a lot of fun for us. We all get along pretty well where I work at so the chat is usually a good place to hit while I rearrange things and whatnot. I'm actually just about to hit town hall 7 and I haven't bought anything for cash. My only gripe is that it starts getting challenging in clan wars when their top supplies the whole clans troops, but hey, that's how you play the game. Overall, it's not something I sink a lot of time into but it makes some all right water cooler talk.