Christmas

Kaylzy99

Registered
Nov 24, 2006
Well, it’s nearly Christmas… So I just wondered what everyone is getting this year? I’m considering the new Nintendo Wii, what do you’s reckon? Anything good you can recommend?

im asking for a new gaming laptop.

and yes, the wii is a fine choice. since i dont own a wii, i recommend that you get zelda, cause...its zelda. if you want other game titles, someone who has a wii could tell you of the games.

I would recommend asking for Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Wii....It is supposed to be loaded with at least 70 something mini-games.......I'm crossing my fingers that my wife gets me a Wii for Christmas.....She has been playing around and hinting at it for a couple of months now.....:beer: Here's to hoping :beer:

Yeah, zelda is a must for the Wii. I want to try the Tony Hawk downhill jam because it kinda reminds me of the good old ssx3 days and with the wiimote it just looks great. Red steel is great. I haven't started playing the story mode yet, but muti-player is good times. Excite truck takes some time to get used to but it not bad. Haven't played the rayman yet, but I'll see if I can try it out at the store.

Both my boyfriend and my mom have been dropping hints at buying me a Wii... soooo depending on how lucky I get with gifts this year, I might have a very happy material Christmas.

I don't really want my boyfriend to drop the money on the Wii, but he knows that I pretty much cry every day I realize that I have not played Twilight Princess. *sniffle* Unfortunately, the next WarioWare game (Smooth Moves) will not be out by Christmas, and that is definitely one of my top picks (since Red Steel and Zelda already mentioned).