cheats please?

thomas186

Registered
Nov 4, 2005
ok well iv been playing call of duty multiplayer and iv been looking to get some cheats or sites for it can anyone help me plz? such as auto rifle

Last edited:
Hey thomas.......if you wanted auto rifle, just get a nifty controller like mine with the turbo button....Just make sure to carry lots of ammo......Otherwise when you run out, you'lll be screaming like a little girl and running to hide...hahaha.....that's what happens to me alot.....

i doubt the pc version will let him do that asylum. i think that's what he's talking about...

yea man you should just play a lot till you are good. ask other players for tips in the meantime and maybe read some strategy guides online. but all in all, i don't really think there's much secret to FPShooters...i dont really play them anymore because i just kept feeling bad about stomping all the noobs out there. just kidding, that's only half the reason. the other half is that i'm on dialup and while i can still stomp plenty of butt with a 400 ping, it just gets frustrating during those times that i do end up dying due to my ping.

hey did anybody here have to jimmy-rig their nintendo so the cartridge would stay down???

good times...ghettolicious

Oh the good ol' days....sob,sob.....Great code Wijg......I remember like it was yesterday!!....and screw Zelda, that little shit did nothing for me....Contra FOREVER!!!......HEY GHOST, I'M USING CAPS AGAIN!!!