Bungie actualy giving us everthing?

Zeromonkey

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
Maspeth Queens, NY
www.myspace.com
ok well from everything i peiced together.. bungie will be stinking rich come 2007 lol. so In the last few issues of game informers.. i have put together this idea.... "orion" is the new progect there working on... that is going to be based around halo2 live... my guess is there doing that to give creative room on halo3's live play... because in the gameinformers halo3 article 2 months ago... my assumtion is that, halo3 will have absolutly no vs play but be intierly a new style of online play, a very advanced live co-op play... but because halo wont be as big without its live slugfest matchmaking... they are going to make it a compleatly seprate game... with all the features from halo3 and anyother halo game to come out... including all the cool new stuff we herd rumors about like map editor... new charaters like grunts and stuff... it really is the smartest way of giving us everything we have wanted.... so i ask you.... is it not?

Wow that is so out there I don't even know what to say. How about you just say "it'd be cool if Halo 3 had a map editor, more characters, and an online co-op".

Woah, woah hold up. You mean...Bungie isn't ALREADY stinkin' rich?

All I hope for is the return of all the classic weapons...

Pistol and assault rifle.

well me and my friends were descusing it lastnight.... there most likely not going to make the forerunner a seperate game, but they will be really doing a number on halo3 because the creators can still find ways to either stretch it to another halo.... or end it at halo3.... what every it is i hope they dont screw up.... and if bungie does comeout with a jewl.... well then i wouldnt be disapointed!

If they come out with two seperate games that would suck, but all I'm worried about is if when it does come out, that cheaters will find ways to cheat again like in H2. It's ridiculous how many of them there are in the game. I can't play team slayer with my friends anymore because going in with a team raises the odds of getting cheating. I miss playing with my friends in team slayer and maybe they would be good like me if they did. In short, before they release the game they need to make sure, without a doubt, that H3 won't be crawling with cheaters like H2!

Jason mv said:
If they come out with two seperate games that would suck, but all I'm worried about is if when it does come out, that cheaters will find ways to cheat again like in H2. It's ridiculous how many of them there are in the game. I can't play team slayer with my friends anymore because going in with a team raises the odds of getting cheating. I miss playing with my friends in team slayer and maybe they would be good like me if they did. In short, before they release the game they need to make sure, without a doubt, that H3 won't be crawling with cheaters like H2!
yeah well cheating is going to be a factor regaurdless, so you might aswell not even use that as anything to bitch about,... its smarter for them to make the halo online its own game because they can build on somthing thats good and make it better and give room to test new waters and make something better then even befor....

It would be smart of them to give us the game in the same format (single player, co-op, and PvP). The new discs can hold that info with no problem (especially if the game's as short as the last one!) However, if they were to release an additional disc that had a map editor, additional maps and weapons, and maybe some other little surprises, that would definitely sell.

More Money!

Wow, if we have to pay for 2 different games thats a total rip off. If they don't have vs. then the game won't be as good as it was and wont sell all that great, but co op will be a cool new feature to play on and warm-up with before a game.

Taku said:
Wow that is so out there I don't even know what to say. How about you just say "it'd be cool if Halo 3 had a map editor, more characters, and an online co-op".
Well I would say that the self created maps would actually keep me entertained because you know those 14 or whatever maps get boring afterwords. You mean by online co-op that people from different xbox's can play campaign together?

I have both copyes of HALO and realy was inpresed with the campain part but hte online was well like it was stated before full of cheaters and glichers can't stand that also need to give the host more control over the lobby and people joning in the middle of a match what is up with that