boring???? lets play

Apocalyspe we can see the 4 horsemen, and plus Cable, and he was a bad ass by all accounts.

Who would you fear more the the sick and twisted Joker, or The evil mad man Lex

Joker - he's more likely to kill you for no reason at all. And more likely to torture you. Lex gives you a quick death unless you have info he wants.

More badass:

Ras Al Ghoul or Dark Seid?

Ras. Darkseid is the megalo maniac who has never known anything else. Ras is a man who COULD be sympathetic, but chooses to be evil.

Tougher S.O.B. Wolverine or Batman?

Batman - after all he doesn't have a healing factor to save his ass when he goes into battle

Best Robin:

Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, or Tim Drake?

batmobile all the way, my fave being the Tim Burton Batman Returns one. on a side note, the old adam west batmobile was way before it's time! Think about it, GPS, cell phone, etc!

Dick Grayson, better as
Robin or Nightwing

Nightwing - no pixie boots, although the first Nightwing costumes were silly looking

Barbara Gordon better as Batgirl or Oracle?

oracle, that crippled bitch runs the whole dcu! and if she wouldn't of been crippled we woulda never gotten Alan Moore's Killing Joke!

Better Classic
The Dark Knight Returns or Watchmen

I prefer Watchmen - DKR is a little too 80s for me

Lex Luthor is cooler as a mad scientisr or skeezy businessman?

Batman Beyond - The Batman is just plain stupid. BB had some promise.

Teen Titans or Justice League Unlimited?

Adult Swim - The Venture Brothers alone far outpaces FG in my opinion. I'm sure most of you consider this blasphemy, but I don't care.

Hugs or Kisses?

Hugs from most people. Kisses from dudes is strictly out and now that I'm married, kisses from girls other than my wife are out too. Hugs are safer.

Saying goodbye to your family (like after Christmas dinner or whatever) handshakes and pats on the back or hugs and kisses?