Bet you can't find something better than the nvidia shield tablet for mobile gaming

Cryyo

Registered
Jan 1, 2015
Seriously, check this thing out! Tegra prcessor let's you play PC GAMES on it. You can also stream ANY game from your pc onto it over wifi, wherever you are, from your own computer. It's incredible. The other day I played dota 2 on a tablet in a freaking hotel room. It was amazing. You can use it to stream games onto your tv from your computer as well, so you can sit on the couch and game. AMAZING

I'm very interested in this too especially the streaming feature. I'm impressed with how powerful this small gadget is and apart from the physical design I think it is a great innovation. I'm choosing between this or a Vita as something I could use to stream games from a home console.

Well, technically speaking, the Apple iPad Air 2 offers better single core and multicore processing than Nvidia's SHIELD. It doesn't have the streaming features, but the performance, especially in graphics, is a step above the Tegra K1 processor.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14...ew-android-tablets-including-nvidias-tegra-k1

"According to numbers published by Geekbench developer Primate Labs (above), Apple's iPad Air 2 is 39.8 percent faster than the K1 powered Shield Tablet in multiple core tests, even using three cores to the K1's four core chip design. In single core tasks, iPad Air 2 scores 67.9 percent faster than the K1."

I'd love to know why it can't run Five Nights at Freddys. Surely it's powerful enough, so you wonder what the actual problem is. I like that you can get a controller for it that's designed specifically for the tablet, not just a general gaming controller. Just a pity I don't think many stores are stocking it here in Australia.