Best psx/ps2 Rpg's

kurruption

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Da Hood, Beeyatch
People's your opinions please, but let's narrow it down a little bit. Traditional RPG's only please, no Baldur's Gate, dungeon crawling games if at all possible. That also eliminates the Alundra series, *if anybody still remembers that*

Ps2 Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, People go finish reading this post and buy this game now, NOW DAMMIT

Psx Valkry Profile, why oh why has no one made a sequel to this masterpiece WHY DAMMIT

Now overall my personal favorite is still FF7, I know someone else is going to post it, and someone else is going to disagree, and we are all going to have a big discussion on this, I welcome it but if anyone isn't aware it has already been done on the Best Game Ever topic now post people...wait go buy Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne first and then post DAMMIT

Fine, I'll help ya revive it.....

FFT is my favorite RPG, followed distantly by Suikoden 3. Dark Cloud 2 is also good, as are all the final fantasies. Kingdom Hearts, La Pucelle, Phantom Brave, Vagrant Story, all the Suikodens, Xenosaga.....some others too.

besides the SNES remakes of the Final Fantasies and Chrono Trigger in the Anthologies.... Vandal Hearts, FF8, FF7,Tactics Ogre, Wild Arms I and II, Brave Fencer Musashi among others.