best idea for a game???

I don't think anyone is going to respond to this. I for one have several semi-original ideas but I intend to actually do something with them so I'm not about to put them out on the web.

I will start

PMS the game
get extra points for taking out any man that says it must be you THAT time of the month
maneuver though very as daily activities without blowing up or having leakage and will battling painful cramps
this game comes with a pound of chocolate

:loser:

Man that PMS idea sounds like a good game. I think I am going to steal that one. Now if I can just remember where I wrote down that phone # to my good buddies at Bioware. This is going to be sweet.

:medusa: <- The PMS Avenger

that is freaking genius, we could package it in regular jewel cases and sell it for 5 bucks, pc only though cause I really don't know how you would play solitaire on a console

How about Trouble Shooter? You have to deal with 100 people's computer problems, slog through office politics, and deal with the attitiude people give you becasue they think it's your fault that XP sucks. You win the game by not going off the deep end and killing your co-workers.

I suppose that would be more fun than controlling your temper. Very well. Decapitations for some of you coworkers, garroting for others.

That's when you take piano wire, sneak up behind someone, and then choke them with the wire.