Best downloadable/flash player horror games?

Lovely01

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
I love playing horror games! My favorite horror games are Slender-man: The Arrival, eyes, all of the Exmortis games, Black rose, all of the Killer Escape games and Slendy-tubbies 2. I have played many more horror games, but these games stood out and were the most scary. What are your favorite horror games?

Downloadable horrorgames? Hmm, I ironically don't play that many. I like to watch the Five Nights at Freddy's and Slenderman games though. As for flash, there's a horror-puzzle flash floating around called free ice-cream or something like that where a little girl has to basically escape a guy's house after being nabbed in a, you guessed it, ice cream truck.

You could try The Last Door, it's a horror point and click.

The House and its sequel are also interesting horror games. It's a point and click that can be played in one sitting. The game actually isn't that fun, unless it is played with friends. There's a few cheesy jump scares, but that's about it. I liked the atmosphere the game created, though.
Outlast for the PC is one of my favorite horror games. In this game, you're a reporter who goes into a run-down, mental asylum that is full of patients who want to kill you, armed with just a camera. You can't fight anyone in the game. You can only run and hide, which makes it pretty scary. You go around trying to find folders and activate random buttons or doors to advance the plot in the game. It can get frustrating sometimes, so a walkthrough can be helpful. Playing this game in the dark with friends makes it more fun. There were so many times in which a mental patient was chasing after us, and we turned around, only to stare right into his face. Many screams were had. It's a fun experience, though.

I'm a bit too chicken to play any horror games, but I've seen some of my friends play Slenderman, and I was terrified beyond my wits. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but Amnesia The Dark Descent is technically downloadable (albeit not free), and it was a great horror game as well.