Bejewled Twist

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Okay, so I've been playing this a lot on my dad's mobile device while visiting and I thought it'd be a pretty decent mobile game to talk about. Those who know it, know that it's a match three style game based on levels and/or timing depending on the mode you choose. Well, let's discuss it!

Is it different from Bejeweled Blitz? I have that game on my iPod and I love playing it. It's a decent time killer and for a one-minute game, it's pretty good. It's also addicting and the graphics are nice and high-quality. I introduced this game to my mom and she loved it as well!

I think it might be almost exactly the same thing. Pretty much all of the Bejeweled series on mobile apps and online apps look completely the same to me. For all I know, Twist and Blitz could be the same thing and I confused the last words. Either way, it's a good game. The premise doesn't really differ from game to game. Also, it is a very addicting match 3 game.

There's the classic Bejeweled game (on version 3 now), and then there is Bejewed Blitz. The primary difference is the time component. In Blitz you only get 1 minute to try and get the most points possible. That makes it a great mobile game because you don't have to keep endlessly playing it, and it's a great thing to play while waiting in doctors offices, etc.

I found Bejeweled Twist to be an interesting twist on the original Bejeweled. Turning gems in a pack of four compared to just selecting two, adds a new level of complicity. I think its a nice change and they should make more games like it.

I love his game and I've even been playing it ever since before touchpads as I originally got addicted to it using a browser on PC. It's Very addictive so I try my best not to get in too deep whenever I play. It's the game that made me aware how simple games can get very addictive and it's what has trained me not to get addicted to candy crush lol.