Bauldurs hate

RUTHLESS

Registered
Mar 24, 2015
I played this game so many years ago! It was on the pc. The graphics weren't anything to write home about, but it was still addictive and fun! Did anyone else play this game? I have been looking for it since I lost the game originally.

Bauldurs Gate was probably the first RPG I sank lots of hours into. 10/10. The graphics were't fantastic even for its time, but the emphasis was on fantastic gameplay and an immersive universe.

I'm not as sold on Baldur's Gate as you seem to be, but it wasn't a bad game by any stretch of the imagination. It's not a game that I have any urge to go back and replay right now. I do see what intrigues people about the game nonetheless.

I've got some fond memories of this game because I played it when I was little, so whenever I come back to it now, I enjoy it not because the game itself is that good, but because I get somewhat nostalgic. Other than that, the game is pretty nice and actually I think it set the stones for some great modern games. Baldur's gate is still sold around in some websites, digital copy of course, but still worth it because it's dirtcheap for a game you'll most likely play 100s of hours.

I played a lot of Baulders gate and Baulders gate II when I was young , had a lot of fun playing against my friends who also had it seeing who could get the best gear,play-through etc.
I still get nostalgic about it from time to time.

I played this game so many years ago! It was on the pc. The graphics weren't anything to write home about, but it was still addictive and fun! Did anyone else play this game? I have been looking for it since I lost the game originally.

Baulder´s Gate is definitely a Stop and Smell the Roses type of game... similar to Skyrim. Many gamers today do not like that type of thing, they want to beat the game and only the important fights are important to them. Baulder´s gate is more about the small details, and especially replaying with different party members and seeing their differing interactions.