Babe

sorry, didn't try to come off as rude, just really really disturbed. By law there has to be one deeply disturbed person in every site. That is I, and a pleasure to meet you as well.

since u were rude im not giving u my number. i was feeling horny today. my boobs was ready for u to touch. but too bad

I am typing with my PSP. I want to type faster so i type like this sometimes especially on chats and threads.

thats good to know, I didn't say anything about the misspelling it was the whole "my boobs was ready" line that did it for me. If you had said "My boobs were ready" I'd be all over you like spuds on a new season of Sesame Street. Unfortanately tamj, let's be friends, oh and it's not you, it's me.

once agian, not retarded, disturbed, and not a bastard, my parents are at home right now. Still though, I understand if you feel angry at me, I mean it's not everyday that someone says no to a female.

Wow, spuds that was a good one, my ex always told me there was nothing worse than being a girl and not getting laid, see It turns out since the day a female turns 14 everyday she is offered sex, that's why it's so easy for them to turn it down, unlike us males who have to bend over backwords to get it. So when a female offers it, and is turned down, well damn, might as well spit in their face and call them fat.

u2 are fu---ing bastards who lives with yo mamma u poor idiot. im rich, billionare rich.

All the money in the world will never earn you the famed kurruption family recipe for fried bologne sandwiches, yes I am poor, yes I eat so much bologne that I actually know how to spell it, but poor is not a bad thing, hell where I'm from we're not poor we're "ghetto" *Hint California* and that's what makes us who we are. Oh and I don't live with my mom, she lives at my house, onceagian, ghetto, like asteroids and pac man. and spuds is right

OMG no?

hooked on phonics werked for her. Come on, Tamj. You can come up with better than that! When you can't do better than overused four-letter words and elementary school insults, you probably need to give up.

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?