Are you still playing Overwatch 2?

Shortie

Registered
Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Overwatch 2 was released as a free-to-play game in October 2022 and it has so far been doing pretty well but there are those who played the first game that are not happy with the changes that were made to Overwatch 2 such as loot boxes being completely removed and also skins now hitting the item shop for you to buy that most got from loot boxes or events in the past.

I myself have played some Overwatch 2 but I will admit, I haven't played it as much as I played the first Overwatch and I was one of the many that were gutted to see the loot boxes be completely removed instead of taking them from behind a paywall and making them so you can earn them in-game.

Are you still playing Overwatch 2? If so, how are you enjoying it?

I've stopped playing any of the Overwatch games for a while now. Overwatch 2 was actually good when it came out because I managed to play it for some time before I stopped. I might still come back to playing it again.
I feel quite a few people were let down by Overwatch 2 due to the lack of updates and changes that were brought to Overwatch 2.

I will admit, it has brought more people to the game who were unable to play Overwatch 1 due to it not being free to play, I only hope we see more updates to the game soon. I believe we just recently got a new map.

I've not played Overwatch 1 and I'm not going to play Overwatch 2. I have Fortnite as my favorite shooting game. It's why I don't fancy getting into playing Overwatch.