Anyone like Tiberian Sun?

gamerman90

Registered
Jan 18, 2015
I'm a die hard fan when it comes to this game. I haven't found one game that matches the stradagy involved and probally never will. If you guys know the game I'm talking about then you also like this game.

Any other games like this one out there? I like this game so much I'm telling everyone about it and trying to find games like it.

Ah, yes. Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun. This is one of the longest running RTS games ever. I still remember playing this on the PC for hours. The placement of bases, troop building, etc... It made me feel like, well, a general. :) If you're looking for other games like this, why don't you look into the Command and Conquer series? You'll get what you want. If you want some old school goodness, try KKND Krossfire. It plays similarly to Tiberian Sun but has 2 player split screen on the PS1 version.
Tiberian_Sun_Beta_Picture_3.jpg

I used to play it a ton when I was younger, yeah. I kind of grew disconnected from the whole RTS genre eventually, but this game is still one of my favorites. I think Grey Goo, the new RTS that got released this month, is made by a ton of people who worked on this game, btw.

Tiberian Sun is a great game. Does anyone else feel like so much strategy to this game was dependent on having a really good base? I loved setting up my base so meticulously, gates, turrets and all, then finally amassing a few armies to send out.

Like clunky was saying, I'd recommend another from the Command & Conquer series, like Red Alert 2.