Anybody else getting Citizens of Earth?

Ridge

Registered
Dec 6, 2014
For those who don't know Citizens of Earth is an old school styled RPG coming out this week. It feels a lot like RPGs of the SNES era. You play at the Vice President of the world and as your adventure progresses you will have to recruit many other random citizens whose unique talents will help you out. It is coming out on PC, PS4, Vita, Wii U and 3DS. Everybody has at least one of those right?

I'm excited, anyone else gonna pick it up?

I'm assuming you guys got the PS4 version, put any real time into it yet? I only played it for maybe an hour and a half (also stream related) but I've put 15-20 hours into the Vita one...Thing crashed a few times, same thing with the PS4 one?

The stream won't play on my phone, I might watch it later.

I got it on the Vita, its definitely a lot of fun. It's a very different take on Pokemon with an acid trip enhancement.

It's a really great game with lots of retro feels. However being an indie game I get the feeling that it will be heavily discounted soon, consider holding out for the summer sale on this title.

Yea, I am getting it for sure. Indie games like that really catches my attention.