Any1 play Killzone?

hey i play killzone, and i am also a ref on gamebattles.com
My name on the game is VoLTaGe-.xE.-

Cool.. I'm new at killzone and I just loves it. Its great game, but not many people on.
My name kz is Dream_Clown.. I need to get new mic.

I played Killzone online. . like 6 months ago. I never got a good handle on the gernades, because it seemed like everyone else could use them right but me. I also did not like that every single game online was set for a time limit of an hour. I still play splitscreen with a friend though

i play KZ about 5 months ago. my clan was CRU. we were 1 of the best after the GODS

Hmm...I've played KZ since it came out, and have been in some #1 clans (ROF, Hc, etc.), and I've never heard of CRU (but I have'nt been on regularly for the last 6 months or so).
GODS had a 64 game winning streak and held #1 position on gamebattles for the first 8-12 months...with no other clans coming close to breaking that record (yet).
My tag is PowerPaul...but I only play here and there nowadays.

I played Killzone for a few weeks when it first got released...and I got tired of it cuz there was never any gunfights. Just a bunch of bomb fights. Almost every gun had some kind or was an explosive. I enjoyed the single player it was cool.