any Red vs. Blue fans?

Meggo the Eggo

Registered
Apr 4, 2006
northeast Ohio
www.yourfamilygames.com
Has anyone here and loyal follower or fan of Roosterteeth's machinima production Red vs. Blue ? If you have heard of it, it's best explained by the site's FAQ , "Red vs Blue is a series of videos we make every week using the Halo videogame engine. We write the script, act out the dialog and the animate it with the Xbox version of the [game]." And it's <insert liquid of your choice> out the nose funny. If you can't find episode 1 on the site anywhere, try snooping around on Google for some internet archive databases... it's how I obtained most of mine :)

Roosterteeth also offers their Sims-based videos called the Strangerhood, and another series called P.A.N.I.C.S. (People Acting Normal in Crazy-Ass Situations), but in my opinion Red vs. Blue reigns supreme. Check it out.

*drumrolllllly* excerpt from RvB--
<Tucker> Chicks will do anything for money!
<Tex> That's not true!
<Tucker> Oh, yeah? I'll give you 10 bucks to tear off Grif's arm!
<Tex> [turning quickly to look at Simmons and Grif] Which one's Grif?

oh yea i know RVB used to have them all on my computar... but then i got ride of them because of my memory shortage : (

K....a gay robot huh???.....But Anyhoo, yeah, i've seen some of Red vs. Blue......alot of my friends didn't know a whole lot about the videos until the 360 came out and they watched that one....Either way, :thumbsup: for me

i dont get it. wasent it like a music video at one point. I think they are trying to capitalize on the sucsess of HALO. But is it really that good

YESSS! I Love RvB !!!
Its so funny, lol. I can remember the first episode still like it was yesterday, oh wait, it was...
lol

heheh, yes, I can't wait for season 5 to begin. Especially since Tucker just had a baby XD PrinceLUDA21, there probably was a music video and if you can remember what song it was to, you could most likely find it on the growing community of youtube.com.

I haate to regret though but i missed the first two seasons, but the rest i have on my computer. That show though is the funniest shit!

I'm a big fan of the Red vs Blue series, and some frineds of mine even made their own Machinema movie using Return To Castle Wolfenstein. I'm not sure what the link is, but I'll post it when I find it. Very funny stuff.

DVeguerialb56 said:
I'm a big fan of the Red vs Blue series, and some frineds of mine even made their own Machinema movie using Return To Castle Wolfenstein. I'm not sure what the link is, but I'll post it when I find it. Very funny stuff.

Yes, please share when you get that link... I had somehow missed the last two PSAs they had featuring how to save money on gas and the winter olympics (which they dubbed the Winter Lames... my sides still hurt from laughing). Watch the gas one and then the olympics one, you get to see Sarge at his greatest.

"And the losers will be used as next year's sleds! Now that's what I call motivation!"
-Sarge (slightly paraphrased XD)

Yeah...RVB is great. I mean...really....freakin...great. Too bad the elite died lol.
But for those of you that haven't watched it, check it out.

yea it was cool i was a loyal watcher but after a while it got corny... and childish. IDK i haven't seen it in a long time it might of gotten better. I'll see...