Anno 2070 - $7.49 on Steam - 75% Off

nonsiccus

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
http://store.steampowered.com/app/48240/

Anno 2070 is the continuation of the Anno series of games. This one is set in the near future with the objective of developing a thriving city-state through the strategic collection and usage of resources. The challenge in this game is to manage the resources in a manner that is both sustainable and allows for growth of your population based on their needs.

It's a delicate balancing act that has you spending a lot of time developing logistics in order to continue your advancement.

Definitely not a fast paced game, but the great graphics and deep gameplay makes for a fun experience. Multiplayer is available as well, but be warned that games often take several hours to run to completion.

I've heard good things about this game, it's supposed to be great.

Warning to anyone considering buying though: The game is apparently riddled with horrible DRM. So be warned!

This game looks gorgeous. I love these kinds of games. I have no idea how I didn't know of Anno before now. Definitely heading over to try it out.

The expansion packs are on sale too! $0.24 for this one! http://store.steampowered.com/app/204287/

Definitely not a fast paced game, but the great graphics and deep gameplay makes for a fun experience. Multiplayer is available as well, but be warned that games often take several hours to run to completion.
Is it only the multiplayer that takes several hours? I hope single player lasts a while too. :D

It's a pretty good game, think of it as a more futuristic Sim City or Tropico.

I've heard good things about this game, it's supposed to be great.

Warning to anyone considering buying though: The game is apparently riddled with horrible DRM. So be warned!
I haven't had too many problems with it. I mean, it's a pain in the butt the first time, but after you learn your way around it then it's just basically just like any other launcher. I don't like that they want to push the microtransaction structure a bit, but once you actually get in to the game it's not that intrusive at all.

Reactions: Jafool
I haven't had too many problems with it. I mean, it's a pain in the butt the first time, but after you learn your way around it then it's just basically just like any other launcher. I don't like that they want to push the microtransaction structure a bit, but once you actually get in to the game it's not that intrusive at all.
Okay. I have not actually played it, I have just heard things about it (TotalBiscuit mentioned it for instance).
But I've also heard it's a great game. :)