Angry Birds.

PrideKidd

Registered
Hello everyone, I wonder how many people have had an addiction like me to Angry Birds? I have almost all of them. lol. If you do play which one was your favorite & how long did you spend playing it? Mine would have to be the first one. I am just a sucker for the "classics" of games. I have probably logged over 80 hours just on the first one alone. :p

What was some of your favorites?

Reactions: dillinger10
There was a period of time whenever the game first game out where I could not stop playing Angry Birds. However, that only lasted for a week. I played the original and the Halloween special version. I beat both of them, if I am not mistaken.

I could have used a 12-step program. lol. I do not know why shooting birds at pigs is so entertaining but after my posts earlier I actually pulled out my tablet and went to town on Halloween. I forgot how addicting it was. I am almost done with it again. :p

Much like seemingly everyone else, I was a big fan of Angry Birds when it was first released. It was so simple but fun and addicting. Though like most things after a while, the game ran its course and it has been a while since I have played it. My favorite of all the versions released was Angry Birds: Star Wars.

I was not really a fan of Angry Birds, but played the first version of it. I didn't get hook to it though.

I have to say I am one of the few people that downloaded angry birds and then discarded it after not really enjoying it at all. But then if we all enjoyed all the same games then there would only be the same games all over the market!

I only played the first one and back then I did get a bit addicted to it. There were a lot less options back then though so nowadays I play other games a lot more. I liked angry birds space too and I got to play that for a while before I totally forgot about this game but I think they are very enjoyable for what they are.

I currently have the angry birds seasons game. It's an okay gaming experience, but I preferred it when it was just me shooting the little green pigs

I like the Angry Birds game. It's "relaxing" sometimes and they can be super cute. I like how they mashed them up with Star Wars and Transformers, but what I didnt like about the Transformers one is that it sort of strayed from what Angry Birds originally was. there's an Epic one or something that also strayed.

It's been forever since I played but I always enjoyed the original. I understand they have to make money but all the merch & different versions kind of turned me off to playing it. The original was fun.

It's been forever since I played but I always enjoyed the original. I understand they have to make money but all the merch & different versions kind of turned me off to playing it. The original was fun.
What I really loved about Angry Birds, and other games that have blown up like it, is that it's such a "silly" game. I just...I mean how did it go? "Let's make a game where birds get launched from a slingshot...and knock down pigs....NO! GREEN PIGS!!!"

And then, have the game become so popular it gets a theme park made out of it. LOL It must be such an awesome surreal experience for the creators.

This may be controversial, but I've never seen the appeal of angry birds. I mean it's great that it's basically reinvented the Finnish economy and all that, but I never found it that fun. Right now on my phone I'm playing subway surfers, dots, and 2048

According to this article, Rovio saw a 73 percent drop in profit in 2014, however, revenue from mobile games grew by 16 percent to $119 million. As much as I enjoyed playing Angry Birds, I am not sure I have any interest in watching an animated movie.

Angry birds is one of the best games. One is never satisfied since you find yourself waiting to unlock the next stage. I find those blocks heavy to knock away but they are encouraging to tackle. Projection of the birds is also interesting.

I think I may be the one person who has never played angry birds while owning an Android device. I have open it once on my tablet when it came with it but never bothered to play it. I just don't see what the excitement is about.