American Dad

not sure but it seems to be canceled. Personally I was kinda dissapointed with the show, the first episode I really enjoyed, afterwards most of the season seemed bleh to me, aside from some good episodes such as the one where the alien inpregnates the younger guy *sorry don't know the characters names* or where stans boss is sleeping with his daughter.

The little I saw of the show, I thought that Patrick Stewart as the CIA boss was pretty cool. My good friend said that the preacher character was pretty funny. A preacher that hated church. An interesting idea.

I hate when shows get cancelled. Sometime networks don't air shows for a few weeks for whatever reason, and I thought that's what Fox was doing. Then it just hit me that it was probably done.

Oh well, at least Fox has that new show The Loop. It's very funny. I'd describe it as the drunken college version of Arrested Development.

I was wondering the same thing! I loved that show, it was SO halarious.

Maybe they got sued by the makers of family guy? Cause it was like almost excactly like it.

Are you series capcom sued some one who made a game they housed. Any way. The show was doomed fro the start. It was to over the top and most ppl didn't get the jokes. There are ppl who still don't get the Family Guy jokes. And fox as a way to just cut show off. ANGEL IS ONE EVEN THOUGHT IT AIRED ON THE WB Fox produced it so they really decided that. And CBS cancel Threshold I thought taht was great.

Well new episodes will be aring on sunsay after Family Guy so all who loved the show will get some new stuff