American Dad

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
After Super Bowl

Did anyone watch this after the Super Bowl. It is made by the same people as Family Guy.
And if you have been a long time member of Mygamer.com you will know that Stan loves Chocodiles and the alien creature in the American Dad episode could not get enough of them.
Coincidence? you decide.

Heh. It's a good show, but you can be sure alot of people are going to quickly (and unfairly) compare it to Family Guy, much like what happened when Futurama showed up and The Simpsons. That scene in the mall had me laughing hard. "Got a little carried away"

heh..I was wondering the same thing when I heard Chocodiles mentioned :)

I enjoyed it...ofcourse most of the episode I had seen since it was available on the american dad website (not sure if it still is)

My fave was also the mall scene...heheh...

I'm bummed I have to wait til May to see more..

The German fish kicked so much ass, but that alien is no comparison to Brian, hopefully this show won't be Seth Mcfarlans Futurama like Wsv said

Did someone mention Chocodiles??????????? I am in need of a fix!!! Who is going to hook me up with my next batch:) As you all are aware, we do not have Chocodiles here in NJ:(

Help need my Chocodile fix...

I never said it was, I just said alot of people are going to put it in that same boat unfairly like alot of people already have. Just look around at other boards, you'll see. I personally like it so far.