a quote a like

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
here's a quote i like, not because its bias, because its true. its from IGN by the way.

"think there's a chance of it losing its place as the industry juggernaut, sure. Just look at what's going on in the handheld front. While technically inferior, the DS has put up a damn good fight against Sony's more powerful handheld. When you stand back and examine things, it may be a pretty good indicator as to what could happen with the Wii and PS3. There's little doubt as to which machine is more powerful, but in the end, will consumers really care? If the Wii can offer what gamers want, why would they see fit to pay hundreds of dollars more for Sony's system?

Of course, people will still buy it. But the question is whether Sony can keep its place ahead of Nintendo and Microsoft. And because of price, there's a chance they won't - even with the money from iPod-buying, Plasma screen- watching yuppies."

The Pocket said:
iPod buying, plasma screen watching yuppies are more likely to buy a Wii anyway, because its design fits better with their decor. The PS3 is large and unwieldly.
THAT there should be Nintendo's marketting campaign:

"Ge the Wii... it'll go better with you decor... you yuppies".

I'm a Plasma TV/iPod/ buyig yuppie. Does not mean I wont not buy a Wii. I am a Nintendo FAN BOY first

Well, if you look back, remember the old Gamegear tag line?

"If you had an IQ of 14, you wouldn't care which handheld you had. For everyone else, they have a Gamegear."

Kids these days...

gamegear.jpg

Grantastic85 said:
what the hell is a gamegear?

How do you not know that the Game Gear is.

O well..................The best was the Neo Geo one. it had the pic of 3 silver balls and said........."You need a pair of these, to play one of these".......below was the Neo-Geo...............And you did need balls. The Neo-Geo went for $600 at that time.

oh yea now i remember these i used to play them at perkins whille eating my pancakes and feeling like a totaly fat ass