Sidhe announced that its self-published original title, Shatter, is now available on PlayStation Network in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Australasia. The retro-inspired brick-breaking game, merging familiar action with a modern-crafted production approach, has already started receiving critical acclaim and now gamers can see what editors are raving about. Shatter is available for $7.99 in the US, €5.99 in Europe and £4.99 in the United Kingdom.
“We hope that PlayStation gamers really enjoy Shatter and we look forward to seeing new records being set on the game leaderboards,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of Sidhe. “We’ve had a fantastic time making the game and are proud to have delivered a fun experience that anyone can pick up and play.”
Shatter will remind players of classic brick-breaking games, but with twists that make it modern and unique including:
• Innovative controls, physics effects, power-ups, special attacks, and boss battles which combine to provide an experience that is always interactive
• Standard, Boss Rush and Bonus game modes enhanced with leaderboards and trophies
• Vibrant 3D style presented across 10 distinct worlds in 4xAA 60fps HD
• 70 Levels, and 10 different Bosses to defeat
• A fully scored soundtrack by New Zealand artist Module, featuring more than 90 minutes of rich, original music
Shatter continues Sidhe’s moves to self publish a range of original, high-quality titles for the console download market. For more information on Shatter, visit: www.shattergame.com.
Read our exclusive interview with Sidhe about Shatter HERE.
Stay with www.mygamer.com.